"Thank you, Pooh," answered Eeyore.
"You're a real friend," said he.
"Not Like Some," he said.
Sunday, January 3, 2010 ♥
♥ 12:52 PM
Life is unfair.
Many times, I will think that way. Why are others smarter than me? Why can they do better in school? I wish I could do as well as them.
Why do others have a happy family? Why do their parents give them what they want? Why do they have family members who supports them no matter what they do? I wish I have family like them.
Sometimes, its not just abt me too. Why are some born without a limb? Why are some born blind? Why are some so poor that they have to worry abt their meals? Thinking abt all these facts just makes me feel sad.
But we are what we are cos life is unfair. Because of this unfair environment, it builds the character in us. Which is what makes us today.
Amanda` ♥
♥ Me
Amanda
Eighteen!
13 Jan
TP BCS
Enjoy ♥
♥ Music
Footprints ♥
♥` TagBoard
Adores ♥
♥ Loves
♥
Girlfriends
POOH!
PANDA!
Stuffed toys
Pooh
Turtles
Eeyore
Doraemon
Colours
Blue
Grey
Green
Black
Yearns ♥
♥ `Wishes
-grow to at least 165cm
-slim down
-exercise more
-save money
-have a happy happy 18th birthday
-rebond my hair
-pimples be gone!
-master knife skills
-be a great chef
-new hp
-grey contact lenses
-straightening iron
-new wallet
-learn how to put on make up nicely and fast