<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9056816344483280935?origin\x3dhttp://burrppanda.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

"Thank you, Pooh," answered Eeyore.
"You're a real friend," said he.
"Not Like Some," he said.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 ♥
♥ 10:17 AM

I'm glad everything is over now.
But still, you are torturing me in some way.
I want to get over this period fast.

I tore up the diary I have been writing abt you for the past one and a half month.
Yes, I tore it up page by page.
Each page into exactly 16 pieces and chucked it in a plastic bag tgt with a keychain that bears your name.
Going to throw it down the rubbish chute later.
Thrown and smiled my way back home. =D

Messages and saved messages - DELETED
Number - DELETED
Msn contact - DELETED
Pictures - DELETED
Memories of you - IN PROCESS OF DELETING

Soon, I will be a very happy person!
I shall live my life to the fullest!
=DDDD

Going out with Vincent and Laine tmr.
Last outing with frens before I head to HK!
YES, I'M GOING TO HK!
Any suggestions on where to go?



Amanda` ♥
♥ Me




Amanda
Eighteen!
13 Jan
TP BCS

Enjoy ♥
♥ Music




Footprints ♥
♥` TagBoard






Adores ♥
♥ Loves



Girlfriends
POOH!
PANDA!

Stuffed toys
Pooh
Turtles
Eeyore
Doraemon

Colours
Blue
Grey
Green
Black

Yearns ♥
♥ `Wishes

-grow to at least 165cm
-slim down
-exercise more
-save money
-have a happy happy 18th birthday
-rebond my hair
-pimples be gone!
-master knife skills
-be a great chef
-new hp
-grey contact lenses
-straightening iron
-new wallet
-learn how to put on make up nicely and fast

Flyaways ♥
♥ `Links

Athifa
Celine
David
Elaine
Eleanor
Esther
Geraldine
Hui Xin
Hong Wee
Jeanette
Jian Sheng
Joann
Joanne
Kai Jen
Lynette
Melinda
Melissa Oh
Melissa Tan
Mr Lee
Sharlene
Shu Ting
Syafiq
Xiaxue


Archives ♥
♥ `Beautiful memories

♥'d
♥ Designer

This blogskin is uniquely designed by : xjacquelynn
Downloaded my fonts from : DaFonts